2/17/10

Yeh yeh yehhhh

Song of the day: Hard-Rihanna




I love this blue pleather jacket :) Just bought it this weekend and it's kept me warm during this "cold" weather were having this week. By the way, it was definitely weird coming back to school on tuesday, i shed a few tears in some classes since people asked me why i was missing for so long. I'm so overwhelmed by some of my classmates who barely talk to me but care so much & now they've been talking to me more. Well i hope it's the reason is simply because they're genuine & not just showing sympathy.

Oh & you guys should totally check out this chick, she has amazing photos & overall a lovely blog: painthappy.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. Love the shades, hair, floral pattern accents, and jeans! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.