4/6/10

Cause i'm cooler than a polar bear's toenails, Oooh hell.

btw, the title is a lyric from one of my favorite songs :)
2 cool points if you know it!
Updates: I made a facebook last night! ha (facebook.com/nguzman23) Last Wednesday I had a lovely picnic with my closest friends. On saturday, spent the day at Epcot with my fam/relatives.Then Sunday, spent the day at Universal + Islands of Adventure. Yesterday, went shopping; bought a tank top & sunglasses (wearing the sunglasses in this post) from H&M, bought a romper and a purse at XXI, bought another romper at Urban Outfitters (which i'm wearing in this post) 2 rings from Aldo (also wearing in this post) and stole a tank top from Banana Republic :x
On 4/20-4/27 I'll be in Cali with my mom to search for our new house that we should be moving into by June.
Also, hopefully on June 20 I'll be going to Islands of Adventure to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter with a few friends.

Now i'm off to work out, do laundry,finish homework, and then watch Love Games:Bad Girls Need Love Too.

:)








^it was so windy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.