3/21/10

Carpe Diem

So its official were moving in June,since I found out... I've been trying to fulfill as many plans as I can that I want to do with my friends. Its disappointing to know that even though I despised this place, I took it for granted. I guess you could say my mood lately has been to "carpe diem"; seize the day.I've learned life is short & mine could end at any second, yet idk why I've become too accustomed to taking things for granted, but I'm trying really hard to change. Living here, there's been lack of spontaneity in my life that I miss and wish I could have more of here before I move,I want to be able to look back & remember the good times I got to spend with my friends during the last months,to also be able to say that those were the greatest moments while living in florida.Oh & I have to mention that lately I feel a bit discouraged when i hear "But your moving" then I realized, those 3 words just give me even more incentive to put in as much effort as I can to do what I want before I move,I'm not letting the fact I'm moving stop me from living my life to the fullest.I'm open to absolutely anything,looking forward to any good surprises,and maybe I'll even find a sweet boy :P I just hope all of you realize to "carpe diem" everyday,starting NOW.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.