12/21/08

feelin' apple pie happy.


(I found these in my garage.)


I'm not too sure, but I think my mom wants to visit her friend who lives 6+ hours away for christmas, I hope we don't go, I don't get along with her daughter & if we do go, my winter break would be extremely b-o-r-i-n-g :/
anyway, I was listening to lucy in the sky with diamonds by the beatles and in the song it mentioned: "where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies" eucck,marshmallow pies sound extremely repulsive,hah.
if I were ever terribly sick and I had to describe how sick I felt...I would be like, "I'm feeling marshmallow pie sick."

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.