12/17/08

your eyes are the size of the moon.





i dont have anything really exciting or entertaining to write about since this week i've just been studying late at night for midterm exams. i have a few more exams to take tomorrow and friday, and then it's winter break.
:D
it's weird to think that i won't be seeing some friends until, next year.
at least my days seem shorter and everything is going by real fast. it's good though, cause i can't wait to get outta here.

oh, and it's really annoying when someone constantly asks the same question after i've already answered.
for example:
annoying person: "are you okay?"
me: "yep."
annoying person: "no seriously, are you okay?"
me: "yeaaaaah."
annoying person: "are you sure you're okay...you look sad."
me:" no,i'm fine,thanks."



No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.