1/5/09

staying optimistic.

summer,I want you now.
so its typical for me to get my hopes up and get extremely excited...the reason is,is because my grandpa is willing to pay my plane ticket so i can visit my best friend during summer vacation! oh & if I do go I also get to see my brothers from another mother (not literally) I haven't seen them circa 5 years. it amazes me how my best friend lives quite close to them too.hmm...coincidence? well there's always the possibility that something may go wrong and I won't be able to visit,but I'm staying optimistic.

1 comment:

  1. You want summer!? Man we have too much of summer here ><

    ReplyDelete


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.