1/21/09

now the road is a minefield.

woaaaah,it's been to long since i've updated! my excuse: besides being busy from school & such, i haven't updated because my camera is broken D:
i know that just because my camera is broken, it shouldn't prevent me from updating...but it's probably because i finally have a life, lol jk! honestly though, if i blog about the things that i've been doing lately & other occurrences that has happened, i would probably get negative feedback. so, i guess things are better left unsaid.


oh & i'm currently addicted to ginger ale (the soda) i really shouldn't be drinking it though since i'm trying to lose weight...ughh.


(taken few months ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.