2/1/09

7 pounds

here's an update: i lost 7 pounds,& now i weigh circa 95-96 lbs, i really wanna be at 90 though...i remember last year around january i was 85 pounds,yeah i still can't believe it either *sighh*
anyway, friday was international night and it went pretty good, i didn't embarrass myself in anyway (thank the lord,hallelujah!) hahh :P


here's few pictures w/my asian fam:



i know for a fact this week is going to be so stressful, FCAT (Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test) is in a week which means i need to start focusing on school & study. I'm really anxious about it and it's causing me to eat more,ughh...hopefully i'll pass though. well speaking of studying,i need to do that right now.
p.s. sorry for the lack of updates :/

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.