2/12/09

buzzzz..

this outfit reminds me of the riddle/song: i'm bringing home a baby bumblebee.

once, my friend was singing it and i seriously believed she randomly made up a song about bringing home a baby bumblebee. i told her that it was the first time i've ever heard of the song and she was pretty shocked because supposedly most kids learn the song in kindergarten or something...but speaking of bees, i despise bees and most insects; so i would never literally bring a baby bumble bee home,hahh.

nonetheless, the song is still fun to sing.

:P






*(by the way,I'm wearing shorts)

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.