2/17/09

putrid fantasies.

today was pretty good,i was on another sugar high from 9am
and throughout the day i was hyper...then i crashed in 7th period and took a nap :P
so i finally brought home my mom's belated birthday present,correlates to my previous post (specifically 6 months late)
i blame it on the douche bag i have as a teacher for ceramics,bleh.
anyway,my mom's reaction was priceless.
i was like "mom this is an important event, but just to let you know...it's missing an eye."
her reaction: *smiles/surprised* then she goes "OH,it's missing an eye...but i still like it" *fake smile*


oh & i expressed my feelings about someone today; not so much in a good way, but hopefully the person i confessed too is trustworthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.