10/30/09

i put a spell on you, and now you're mine.

What are you doing this weekend for halloween & what are you going to be?
I'm going as little red riding hood, going to go trick-or-treating for about an hour or so & then going to my friend Jacob's house to PARTY!
:)
My favorite halloween song is Monster Mash & my favorite movie to watch on halloween is Hocus Pocus.
Hocus Pocus premiered on abc family on the 24th and i recorded it and i'm planning on watching it again tonight.
Oh & took a few pictures because i'm that lame :P
i just wanted to point out i think her outfit is adorable, it makes me want to find a red peacoat asap. woahh i just realized this outfit reminds me of little red riding hood!






Max: "this is the girl of my dreams"

Dani: "so...take her to the movies like a normal person."


^even though that's not a very good picture of Sarah Jessica Parker, she's my favorite character in the movie, she makes witches look like good witches :) ha


Thackery: "I had to wait 300 years for a virgin to light a candle."

I wonder if any curious kids ever asked their parents what exactly a virgin is? awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.