10/20/09

Shine On









^i look like the grudge :P










I have discovered my first male model crush:


Ash Stymest.
(via Ana from fashionismyforte33.blogspot.com)


:)


so my auntie sent me a Chanel bag,i was convinced it was authentic since it came with the card that says it's authentic and the lining of the inside pockets is the logo...
but idk i have a few doubts.
for example, on the front of the bag, the right side has a bigger design than than the left.
i would rather just ask my auntie to find out the truth, but i don't want to offend her.hmmm, either way, i'd still use it ofcourse.


by the way, my friend Becca has recently joined blogger, check her out.
sweatandcumm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.