10/25/09

sweet heart, bitter heart.

"I think your heart grows back bigger, you know? Once you've got the shit beat out of you, and the universe lets your heart expand that way, I think that's the function of all this pain and heartache that we all go through, you gotta go through that to come out to a better place."- From the movie Must Love Dogs.

I truly believe that sometimes, things have to get worse, before they can get better.




^picture from http://www.hawthornephotography.com/
i added the quote, it's from the song Brothers on a hotel bed by Death Cab for Cutie
i've been inspired by runawaytrain.tumblr.com
expect a few more quotes w/pictures.
:)
hope all of you have had a great weekend.

1 comment:


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.