3/6/09

fly me to the moon.

I've realized, I'm going into my phase of missing the past. (again)
I miss hawaii,germany,and all the memories...ughhh!
well on the bright side, I have half of my books again, my grandparents & I have many more boxes to sort through though. I'm going to sound like a nerd, but I've missed my books,I've been seperated from them for too long (circa 3 years) heh B]
by the way...my grandpa gave me his laptop, despite the fact that it doesn't have a wireless connection to the internet (yet) I just listen to music on windows media player; which has the most trippy visualizations on it! hahh

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.