3/1/09

what you've been missing,

inspiration:

(Teen Vogue March 2009)





*update:
my grandparents are finally here, they arrived on thursday and they'll be living with us from now on. i'm so happy they're here, i've missed them so much. also, i have my guitar again and i'll be learning how to play it soon,since i forgot everything i learned,which was a few years ago.
(by the way,i'm left handed hence the guitar is backward)



oh & just to warn you, the following are (many) pictures of my outfits from this week.
enjoy :]









2 comments:

  1. iLOVE
    your last necklace

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh thanks,it's actually a bow that clips on to any type of shoe, but mostly looks best with ballet flats. i decided to find an extra chain from a necklace that i dont use (because i'm so clumsy i always break my necklaces, they never last very long :/ they'd be lucky to last a year HA) anyway i got the idea from an Aldo Ad i saw in teen vogue (their march issue)
    i also have the same bow, but in red.

    ReplyDelete


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.