3/21/09

you can't say no forever.

hope everyone is having a good weekend, i've just been playing my guitar all morning and trying to re-learn everything i used to know. my fingers are so sore now *sighh well no pain no gain right?! ha







my fingernails don't have random letters painted on them, it actually spells out "revolution" if you unscramble it; i got the idea from Teen Vogue's March Issue.




earrings- Forever 21
jeans- H&M
ring- from my mom
wedges- Hillard & Hanson
black shirt- target
green cardigan- charlotte russe



p.s. i wore this outfit on friday.
i'm really lazy with labeling the things i wear, but i'm trying to start.
if you ever want to know what i'm wearing in a certain post from before, just let me know.


1 comment:


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.