3/31/09

my head is spinning, but my heart is in the right place.









belt- wetseal

shorts- wetseal
plaid button-up- rave
shirt- souvenir store in germany



my ceramics buddies! ♥






if you didn't know i was a bookworm,now you know. i just love to read, anything and everything. it started when i was 12, my grandpa and i would go to Borders at least every weekend and i would pick at least 5 new books for him to buy...you could say he spoils me :P hahh
so since my grandparents recently moved in with us, we go through a few boxes every week to find my books (they have a lot of boxes, my grandma is a pack rat,heh) what makes this procedure more frustrating is that my grandma forgot to label the boxes before they shipped them over. i know i have 100+ books(accumluated over 3 years)
we found about 40 books so far and i can't wait until we find all of them.


hope everyone is having a great week so far!
3 more days until spring break for me,wooot-wooot.

p.s. my mom's best friend and her family is coming down here for spring break, and i'm sooo excited since i haven't seen them in about 2 years.

anyone doing anything exciting for spring break?i'd love to know if you'd like to share.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.