3/2/09

journey to the past.

( the watch doesn't work anymore -_- )

what time is it?! time to have my Gucci watch back! lol my grandma gave it to me when i was younger (10 or 9?) at that age i didn't appreciate the jewelry my grandma offered/my uncle would buy...but now I'm pretty excited to show off some "vintage" jewelery, they're mostly gold. my uncle is in the air force and years before he got married and had kids, he travelled a lot and he'd always buy me gold necklaces,bracelets,rings etc. from Saudi Arabia,and he also bought me lots of Pokemon paraphernalia from (south) Korea. oh yehhhh, now i'm reminiscing bout the good 'ol days when i was obsessed with pokemon, amongst other shows like sailor moon & anything associated with Sanrio :]

1 comment:


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.