11/10/08

60's



I really wish I could've lived in the 60's because everyone seemed really friendly,outgoing, and laidback. well obviously drugs had an effect on that era, but I loved how their style was basically effortless. everything was just like "go with the flow". When I thought about the 60's, I started to ponder if I even owned any clothes that could actually be worn back then. i searched my closet but I didn't find anything...so I decided to search in my
mom's closet. unexpectedly, i found this floral dress. I'm not too sure if it has a 60's vibe to it, but I'd also consider it vintage? (tell me what you think)
& the best part of my discovery is...she has even more dresses that I'll make mine :]

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.