11/10/08

tired.


suprisingly, today went by super fast. hopefully tomorrow will be the same. so homecoming is this weekend which means; spirit week. todays theme was dress like some sort of character/movie character. today basically felt like halloween since I saw so much people dressed up in a costume. (except me) I saw a gorilla, donald duck, mario & luigi, the joker, & bleeker (character from Juno) I'm way too tired to think & I feel really lazy...but because of my recent procrastination, I have to do a double bubble map for ceramics and take an online test for english 2. it doesn't sound too much, but it really is :P well since my eyelids feel like 30 pound weights are on them...I think I'm going to take a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.