11/12/08

waves of joy

So today is my baby sister's birthday :]


^this picture was taken in the morning, she has 3 other gifts.
p.s. i think it's lame my parents bought her a shopping cart, if i had money i would've bought her something extravagant.


^i know it looks like she's sorta crying,but that's how she smiles,ha.






Overall,today was alright, the weather was weird though, it was extremely warm in the morning (wrong day to wear a blazer) , then it started to rain really hard,and once it stopped, it was sunny again.
Well i'm off to go eat some
spaghetti,puto (asian dessert), and cake ofcourse,mmm.


p.s. i have 2 other sisters,their twins. (just in case you were wondering)

byeee,hope everyone had a good wednesday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.