11/8/08

Wanker

So I love reading teen vogue and in the october issue I was reading about a girl named "Kaya Scodelario" and it said she was on a british tv show titled "Skins" and I decided to check it out, as I watched it for the first time...I fell in love with it. I get confused with their vocab sometimes but fortunately I have this british kid named scotty in few of my classes,and he translates words for me. ha,it's great. + my friend becca & I always ask him to say random things like "potato,tomato,water,tar tar,etc." the funny thing is he says water like "wa-ah" and tar tar like "ta-ta" we just love his british accent! & lets just say he's not good looking though :x
anyway, that's really the only thing I look forward to every sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment


i love to hear the feedback from you guys (my readers!) all of your (nice) comments really brighten up my day, it gives me the inspiration & motivation to continue this blog.